Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME

Good morning !

What a great day to be here to wish all of you good morning and like to wish everyone in the world a JOYFUL day .

Today is my birthday and Siew Loon birthday ( My twins brother ) .

Siew Loon ... " Happy Birthday to you and me "

Friends arrange a small party for me and Mr Chua yesterday night, a nice gathering with old and new friends from our industry ( Shipping and freight forwarding ).

Feel great ! Praise the Lord !

Thankful for all the sms ; msn ; facebook birthday wishes receive today .
Thankful for birthday wishes and a good hug from Chris and Natalie ... :) .
Thankful for Lord's blessing and healing , so that I can be here celebrating my birthday.
Thankful for all the care , love , support from my family , friends to keep me continue to look forward for a good day .
Thankful for everything I have .

What is my birthday wish ?

I wish Joy , Happiness , Good Health be with my family and all of you everyday.
I wish to be here to inform every year on 3rd Nov that It is my BIRTHDAY ... :)
I wish my sharing can assist others who is going thro' their journey with cancer.
I wish Lord's healing will touch upon all the cancer patient/survivor to keep us healthy and recover soonest .
I wish my wish will come true .

Happy Birthday to ME.

Cheers !

God Bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment