Saturday, November 26, 2011

Space Mountain - Roller coaster

My first experience with roller coaster ride is in Genting Highland , the small and mini size roller coaster, ride with so much of excitment. Well ! It is a good experience and challenge.
The second ride is in Tokyo Disneyland . They call it Space Mountain , an indoor roller coaster, quite a big one.
It should be sometime in 1987 , when I am in training for a year in Japan. Went with all my Malaysian friends during new year eve, it's a good buy, enter on 31st Dec morning and out on 1st Jan , pay for one day fare . Very good experience , we have to wait for atleast 2 hours for every ride and the weather is so cold , we sleep at the road side ( eveyone in the park did so ) when we are too tired. Anyway, when you're young, you do all crazy things, enjoy what you like to do when you are young , go fot it ... :) .
I have no experience for the big outdoor roller coaster and I do not think I will. After the space mountain, I told myself, well , my heart not really can take another roller coaster challenge .
Our life just like riding on roller coaster, it give us challenge , excitement , satisfaction , pride ... Isn't this most of us looking for in life , atleast when we are young .
When you are riding the indoor roller coaster in space mountain, the feeling and experience is more , as you have no idea when is the peak and when is the fall. When the car start moving, it is really full of challenge and you will be very excited and enjoy after the first fall, cause it is just a very short fall. Then, you are looking forward for more, as you have no idea how deep is the deepest fall, inside the space mountain, it's dark and you only can see the litter star light , very nice view, just like you are sitting in the space ship and enjoying and view of the space, NICE ! .... But, sorry , no more space mountain in Tokyo Disneyland whe I revisited few years ago.
Well, beside of all the excitement , challenge .... , it did bring fear and worry to many of us , maybe UNCERTAINTY is the proper word, as we are in darkness , we do not what is infront of us , we have no idea when is the peak , we DO know it will fall, but, when and how deep will it fall ? Answer is " No Idea " .
When this happen in a ride , we experience the challenge, excitement and we enjoy it.
When this happen in LIFE , we still feel the challenge , excitement and we enjoy it, but , it also bring us the feel of worry and uncertainty.
But, this call LIFE and everyone of us have to go through it .
So, what happen when this roller coaster is for patient going thro' life living with cancer ? It give patient great SURPRISE and UNCERTAINTY, but, it did bring challenge .
My condition over the last couple of weeks is just like riding on roller coaster inside the Space Mountain . GREAT challenge , full of UNCERTAINTY and not much of Surprise yet .
Start with not feeling well , follow by increase of bleeding . Once under control , start with back pain , follow by pain in waist , then, pulling and poking pain in my chest.
One settle another start , it is tirIng .
But, it did give me little surprise, as I manage to fly to Ho Chi Minh without problem and very well control condition. Then, most of the time during weekend , my condition allow me to drive and have lunch with my parent .
I should be thankful and no complaint .
God is great !
Thanks God .
Praise the Lord .
With healing, blessing and wisdom from Lord, I manage to overcome it one by one , day by day . Pain on my waist subside ; pain on back well under conrol ; bleeding is very very minimum now , kind of back to normal .
Except some pain in my right arm and armpit, all are well under control .
The pulling and poking pain in my chest did happen on and off, it strike me for few second only, not like the two night, one of the night, last for almost two hours . This is the worst pain I have ever experienced since diagnosed in mid 2008 and I can really understand now what is the meaning of chest pain , other patient talk about in cancer forum.
Well , this is an alert to me that my living with cancer is entering the next NEW LEVEL and I really have to get ready with lots of knowledge of pain managament from now on , the next level of challenge start .
No worry , I am prepare and ready to face it .
With healing , blessing from Lord .
With love , care and support from all of you .
I have the strength , I am ready , Go, Go , Go and I will make it to update my sharing in this blog for many many more years, to tell you how miracle is it the power of healing from Lord .
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment