Friday, December 2, 2011

Mistake ...

Make a mistake last week.
Because of the pain in armpit area not going off, I thought it may due to inflammation and therefore decided to take some steroid drug , after 4 times of steroid ( low dosage with 3 times a day ) there's no sign of improvement, so I stop it immediate.
The drug cause me side effect of hiccup for two days and totally upset my stomach. ( same type of side effect for the first few days of chemo treatment ).
Because of stomach problem, I got backache .
I took pain killer ( this time I took one tablet only ) and unfortunately pain killer not working after hours and worst , I end up tired for the next two days.
Not sure whether it is good or bad, but, it is a matter of fact that It help me to have very good rest and sleep for two days. Just eat, sleep , wake up , sit for two hours, go back to bed again for couple of hours.
Finally , side effect over on Tuesday and I decided to visit a Chinese doctor in KL.
He listen to my problem and check my pulse, that suggested me to take up a simple treatment and medication for a week to boost my immune system for recovery from the weak body system.
It is very simple treatment, he put some ointment around belly button area , stomach and chest, that use an instrument ( kind of instrument to generate some heat ) to warm the belly button area.
Treatment took an hour and it is quite comfortable , as long as the adjustment of heat is right .
I start the medication on Tuesday afternoon and feel tired and body is warm. But, not really can sleep well . On Wednesday , I continue with it and after a good afternoon nap , I feel so much better .
Yesterday ( Thursday ) I am back in atleast 70% of my energy level , I drove to airport to pickup friend, then meet up with others in Klang couple of hours .
I feel tired towards evening and get a good sleep from 9 pm to about 2 am .
I should rest more for the next few days to ensure a good and full recovery .
Praise the Lord . Thanks so much for blessing and healing .
Looking forward to next week treatment and a good recovery .
Good nite ! Time to sleep , wish me have a good rest .
God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment