Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I am flying again ... GREAT !



Feel great !
I am flying again , safe arrival in HCM this afternoon and all goes well .
Lord is Great . Praise the LORD .
After weeks not feeling well, I been wondering whether can make it for this month visit. Thanks God , thing goes well since last Tuesday visit to the Chinese doctor and I have the second treatment yesterday .
They call it Abdominal Traditional Therapy .
Discuss with the doctor, I can have 2 treatment a week , most likely I will start for 2 weekly by this week .
Meantime, will also continue with the chinese medicine ( powder ) .
My overall condition after the treatment and medicine since last Tuesday.
- Overall feel good
- Less cough ; less phlegm
- Seldom have fresh blood in phlegm
- Daily clearing of clot blood , normally mid night or early morning
- Back pain getting better.
- Pain around Armpit area. No change. hopefully can see some improvement in coming week
- Stomach upset, it back again on last Saturday . yesterday after treatment and new medicine, feel better .
and ... I feel confidence to travel.
GREAT ! GREAT ! GREAT !
Looking forward to better recovery and hopefully can go ahead for a family vacation before end of the year .
God Bless .
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment