Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS ... Joy to the world .

Merry Christmas and Good Day to everyone .
Thanks Lord for his blessing and healing , I am here today with a thankful/grateful heart to celebrate Christmas with my family and wishing all of you a JOYFUL Christmas days .

Yesterday mark the 3 1/2 years for me and today is the 4th Christmas , Lord is great . Praise the Lord .

Have a nice dinner with my family yesterday and sleep early .
Today mornng I feel fresh and have a good walk and light exercise, body system feel good and pray Lord will bless me to have good recovery .
A short nap after lunch recharge my body energy and looking forward to join a dinner in my sister in-law house.

The stable scan result is the best Christmas gift I have , thanks Lord .
Meantime, Siew Wai have send me a message about friend decided to quit smoking after following my blog and he make it . Feel great for him and wish he will keep it up . It is such a good Chistmas news for me .
I wish more smoker will quite smoking in coming days . Save our lung and appreciate our lung when it function well . It is so nice when we can walk fast , run , carry thing without short breath . Take care of it and enjoy our life .

Once again , Merry Christmas and have a good day.

God Bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment