Sunday, December 18, 2011

Just notice I have not update my blog for so many days.
Been busy dealing with my keep changing condition and I start visiting Treatment Diaries support forum recently.
My condition is good for the last few days , feel good .
Christmas tree already set up by my lovely daughter and after some fine tune , it looks great .
Thanks , Natalie , you are great .
Feel tired every few hours, need rest and a nice nap ... :)
With the rest and nap along the day, I end up start waking up midnight or very early in the morning .
No worry ! Can deal with it and it will back to normal soon .
Some pain in armpit and lower chest bone on my right , strike me yesterday night . Not a bad one , thanks Lord,
I manage to sleep without problem . Go to bed at 10am and wake up about 4.30am , not bad , should not complain.
Once I wake up, pain start to strike again.
Decided to log in to Treatment Diaries forum to read some posting and share my thought.
It's amazing that while I am putting up some positive sharing , I notice the pain start going away and finally it's like
taking away by Lord , like what I pray in my posting . Feel great ! Praise the Lord .
Looking forward to family dinner tonight for early celebration of winter festival .

No comments:

Post a Comment