Friday, December 23, 2011

What a good news for this Christmas , GREAT !

My wife been asking me when to go for my scan and I just can not make up my mind .
Especially the keep changing condition for the last couple of weeks .
It is my practice that I will not go for my CT scan or any test when my body condition is weak or when I have kind of funny feeling to face the result . It is the reason that I prefer to do it after Christmas, so that whatever is the result , it may not spoil my Christmas mood .

Then, on Tuesday this week, before I went to the Chinese doctor therapy , I just feel that I should do it this week .
Right after the treatment and my lunch , while on the way, something come into my mind that I should delay it.
God bless , before I turn and enter KL-Putrajaya expressway, I decided to keep to my plan and call up hospital and drive over to get scan appointment done and have my form for yesterday appoitment.

All well arrange and drive home. Suddenly it is a sudden change to my condition on Tuesday evening . My stomach start upset again and I got the pulling pain in my armpit area for the night . Not sleeping well and it then cause my back and shoulder pain .

Thanks Lord, finally pain go away and have a better sleep on Wednesday night .

Yesterday is actually very tired, but, since I have make up my mind, I decided to proceed with it .

While on the way to hospital, Chris ask me, what will be the plan after the scan and test report ? My answer is that I have not think about it at all and I actually think about how to deal with the daily or weekly condition changes I am facing now.
But, in a way, I feel odd , because I am so calm yesterday and what I want is just get it done soonest , so that , I can eat my breakfast and get my report in the afternoon . No more have the worry of What will happen , IF .... , and no more the excitement to look forward to some positive result .

Anyway, all goes well with the scan and blood test procedure . Feel tired and no appetite to eat . Maybe it is the side effect of the contrast agent injected to my body for the CT Scan. Just want to get the result, meet up with doctor and go home for a good rest .

Finally , I got my report after lunch. Overall , it show not much changes from the previous scan in end Sept. '11 , or after the last chemo on early Oct '11, means STABLE . Anyway, the biggest tumor now has a new number ... 12 cm , and previous scan is 11.9 cm . The changes is minimum . As for CEA tumor marker, it raise from 2400+ to 2600+ , less then 10%

STABLE is GOOD !
Praise the Lord !

Feel great ! Feel good !
Joy to the world .
Joy to everyone .

God bless .

2 comments:

  1. congratulations. stable is good. have a wonderful merry and blessed christmas.

    - Lana from cancercompass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Lana ,
    Merry Christmas .
    Thks .
    SK

    ReplyDelete