Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tired ...

Just feel tired .
Could be due to the weather .
Could be due to the bleeding yet to stop .
Could be due to the Chinese medicine .
Just looking for some reason to make me feel better .
Anyway, will overcome it , Lord is with me , he will lead me back to light .

Meet up with chest physician last week and she told me , my lung airway is still quite clear, not to worry . As for the drug " Transamin " , I can continue to use it until bleeding stop .

I also visited the Chinese medicine doctor and was told my liver ; kidney ; heart is weak . In short, overall body condition is weak . Anyway, this is as expected .
Given me 7 days medicine to rebuild my body system and detoxic ( same medicine that he given me last time, but, it is stringer now ).

After 2 days of the medicine, I feel it it too strong and decide to stop it for a day , next day feel better and I decided to take 2 times a day, instead of 3 times a day .

Feel better .

Some pain in my chest is bothering me . Not sure what is it . The pain is terrible when I sneeze . Monitor very closely on it and should consult doctor if pain not going away by this week .

Pray all well by end this week and body system recover .

Don't worry , be HAPPY !

2 comments:

  1. I wish you continued strength and recovery! You are in my thoughts and I hope you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Lana , Thks .
    I am getting much better today and bleeding also better control .
    SK

    ReplyDelete