Thursday, August 23, 2012

Headache

Last few days headache is my biggest problem, manage to control it with two tablets of panadol .

But, this morning is bad and really have no chooice and to take panadol, then jump on bed to get a good rest to get headache subside, lucky that it did subside , but not fully go away. Anyway, I still manage to brisk walk for 30 minutes after it subside and also to take my chinese medicine by 11 am.

Can't figure out what cause the headache, maybe it's side effect of whole brain radiotherapy, whatever is it, just pray that Lord will take it away and I can back to normal again.

Looks like I have better appetite at home now and hopefully it will continue .

May Lord bless us to have Joy and Good health. For those who's tavelling during this long holiday in Malaysia, I pray to Lord blessing for them to have a safe journey .

God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment