Friday, August 3, 2012

Delay my chemo treatment

Since my condition still unstable , I decided to call off next week chemo and inform to cancer centre to reschedule it to the following week, hopefully I can have a better and stable condition by next week .

I am not sure what I did is right or wrong, what I feel is that if I were to go ahead wih chemo with the current condition, my condition can be even worst and I will not be sure whether the side effect during chemo is because of chemo or because of the whole brain radiotherapy .

Anyway, whatever the condition for next week, I think that I should go ahead wih the blood test to check what is my blood count.

Very looking forward to have my body system back to normal .

Two days ago, I start to do some light exercise and also breathing exercise, then, I went for foot massage . Yesterday, I feel better and I do the same thing again , plus 1/2 hour of brisk walking . Last night I feel okay, but, too bad, I wake up about 2.30am , and can not sleep well until this morning . So feel so tired now .

Maybe I should proceed with the breathing exercise and jump on my bed for a nap .

What I learn for the past years is to always listen to our body, when our body scream 'I am tired, need to sleep ' , we better do it ... :). So , I will take my nap first, and have my breathing exercise later .

Good rest !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lana , I am doing fine and last week very busy with the natural treatment and decided to delay my chemo for one month .
    SK

    ReplyDelete