Friday, July 27, 2012

Condition is not stable yet

Living with cancer is really have to prepare for changes to happen anytime , you can feel good when wake up in the morning and suddenly feel very tired right after breakfast and the balance of the day you just want to sleep .

Or, you feel good for a day or two and feel so energetic, then, the next day you wake up feel like a sick man and just want to sleep and rest on your bed , no appetite or feel nausea .

After whole brain radiotheraphy, thing looks good and I did feel good, but, condition is not stable at all. On Wednesday I am okay and have lunch with friends, then , yesterday and today, I just do not like to move around, kind of tired .

But, whatever happen, I should not complain , as my overall condition is so much better than other patient . I should be grateful of my overall condition.

Hospice visited me today and took some photo for their magazine, actually I miss the daycare life in hospice and hope that I can attend it next week .

Will monitor more closely on my condition and pray to Lord to guide me how to overcome it .

Will now maintain my chemo on 6/8/12 , since my condition still not stable .

Be prepare , be ready , we will manage to have a better monitoring of our condition.

God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment