Monday, July 9, 2012

Start the day of new experience

Last week is busy in getting things organise and rest , eat yummy food.

Yesterday evening, pastor , cell leader and cell group member make a visit to my house and pray for me . Feel good , Thanks Lord .

This morning get ready to the new experience in cancer treatment . Overall all goes well , except the mask is too tight and therefore, I am not so comfortable . But, since the radiation is very fast, not really a big issue.

After the radiation, I feel a little tired and just rest in the car all the way back home and immediately go to bed for about 2 hours sleep.

Once wake up, start to have headache, it is bearable, so , drink water, eat fruit and lunch .

Just take one tablet of panadol , hopefully , it help .

All goes well as of now . Time to take another nap , hopefully headache will go away when I wake up .

Lord , please continue to touch me with your healing power and take away all the side effect .

Thanks Lord.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment