Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ready go , go , go

Feel great !
Have settle down and finalise the treatment plan today .
Confirm go ahead with the whole brain radiation on coming Monday for 10 days .
Thereafter, will have chemo treatment, date to confirm, depends on how well I cope with the radiation side effect.

Feel great after finalise the decision and now is time to rest well and ready for it.

Reason tbat I decided to go ahead with the plan on Monday is that advice receive is to get it done when it is small and sympton not yet start to disturb me . When sympton start to disturb me, it will give me more issue to deal with, meantime, chances to get ride of all the cancer cell and tumour in my brain is higher when it is small.

Thanks Lord bless me with wisdom , guide me and have so many good friend and doctor to give me good advice .

Good night !

2 comments:

  1. Sk, I will be rooting for you. Praying for the wisdom and knowledge of the doctors and therapists who will be performing the treatment. I'm not sure if this is the first time you have had radiation, but my mom had 3 days of radiation. She had chemo the week after radiation and it was rough on her because radiation lowers your immune system and then the chemo lowered it even more. However, she did recover and the radiation did its job. Good luck with everything. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lana , thks for sharing .
    This is my first radiation . Have not decided the date to start chemo, it is all depends on how's the side effect of radiation. Meantime, I discuss with doctor about the chemo drug, we will use back Alimta and will monitor my tumour marker reading and CT scan after 3 cycles . Alimta should give me minimum side effect, instead of trying some new where I have no idea what side effect to expect.
    Pray for your mom getting well .

    ReplyDelete