Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oops ! Radiation machine out of service .

This morning, hospital call up inform me to stay at home to wait for their call, as there's some problem with the radiation machine.

Later they call up again and inform me no radiation for me for today and tomorrow, and they will call me on Friday to confirm the appointment.

Malaysia Boleh , one machine only and once breakdown, all affected.

What can I do ? The answer is stay at home have a good rest , maybe it is for the side effect to go away before continue with the 3rd day radiation.

But, question of is this going to affect the effectiveness of the radiation result . Be frank, I do not have the answer, but, for sure the doctor incharge will definitely say that it's not a problem , hahahahaha, if not they will get an immediate solution for me to proceed today radiation in another hospital.

Well ! Stay calm , rest and hope that the machine will be properly fix up , well tested before they call me in for radiation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment