Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Manage to settle down with headache

One tablet of panadol yesterday can not solve my headache and finally get ride of it with two tablets at night before sleep .

Thanks Lord, it works well and I wake up today morning all fine .
Doing some light exercise in the morning before breakfast and proceed to hospital.

Feel much better with today radiation, the face mask still tight, but, better than yesterday and the whole process finish fast.

Not as tired as yesterday and headache start to strike me at 3pm + , with two panadol and jump on bed have my nap, wake up about 7 pm with no more headache .

Nausea and vomit feeling is my main concern now , still try to figure out what type of food can help me, as I can not afford to lose weight .

Overall condition is good !

Praying for better condition for coming days.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment