Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Natural theraphy

Finally after 4 years, I decided to give it a try for one month and see wheher it will help me better than chemo theraphy, so, I decided to delay further my chemo theraphy.

I took blood test last week and so far all in order , not much changes and CEA level drop for about 10 percent, but, still over 3000 points.

With the natural theraphy, I did some changes to my diet, I drink some vinegar and oil, I star to take spicy food . Meantime , I take some special wash lotion for my shower, I apply oil or cream before shower, I rinse with cow milk and wash it away after minutes.
I exercise , walk under hot sun, and get body sweat out as much as I can , and I drink lot of water, fruit juice , eat as much possible fruit , vege , to get body heat release. Yes ! I did ear ozone .

So far I am fine with it after a week and hopefully it may help more . Only thing is that it did make me tired, since doing so many things and execise ... :)

Anyway, whatever type theraphy we decide, I strongly believe that we should have very close monitoring and listen to our body the reaction of the treatment. As when there is some changes that we are not feel good with it we should stop it and discuss with the person who set the treatment for us . If it is not convince, we should stop it altogether, or to stop the particular arrangement only.

I pray to Lord for wisdom to guide me and show me the way for all the treatment that I am doing now.

May Lord bless us with Joy , Happiness and Good Health.

God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment