Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Home sweet home

Discharge and back home this morning, feel great to be home .
Have a nice 2 hours sleep after lunch , feel much better .
Last night not sleep well, I think about two hours only from 3+ am to 5+ am, so , quite tire.
Metalic taste quite bad today, but, still manage to eat as much as I can .
Constipation start and hopefully can settle done by tomorrow .
In general, all under control for until now and overall feel more tire in comparing with the first cycle .
Pray for good night rest tonight and wish all well to start the white bood cell booster tomorrow .
-------------
Always feel good when reach home after away for hospital stay or travelling.
My bed is the best , hahahahaha , even the best hotel bed can not compare .
After business travelling for so many years, I am still not really get use to hotel room, maybe , it is because of when you finish your work , back to room, basically you are facing the 4 walls , so, the feeling is not good. This year, I try the hotel apartment with two rooms and living hall, feel much better . But, the pricing is consider a bit high against the facilities, for one person staying .
But, certainly feel better, as can stay in the hall and have my light exercise in the balcony or living hall , with fresh air ( not like in hotel, where I hv to exercise in aircon room be in my room or the gym ).
Whatever is it , back home is sweet , feel good !

/ SK

1 comment: