Sunday, September 11, 2011

Overall seems better than the 1st cycle

I have the 3rd booster for white blood cell as per schedule on last Friday .
Then, start to deal with side effect without the support of Dexamethasone ( a type of steroid drug ) .
Bone pain/ tire / dehydration / gastric / gassy stomach , as expected start to strike .
With the experience of last cycle , I am better prepare myself to deal with it .
Not really have a good night rest , every 3 hours have to wake up to drink water and have some snack. Then, back to sleep again. But, overall not so bad .
Right till now , Sunday afternoon , overall control of the side effect is much better than last cycle.
I wish side effect will go away within the next two days and also wish that I can continue to eat well .
God Bless
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment