Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Glad to be back in KL on Sunday evening . All well , but, as normal , feel tired , it could be due to the aircon in the flight , in airport and in hotel . Anyway, even a normal healthy person, will normally feel tired after an oversea trip , so, it's nothing wrong for me to feel tired.

I notice that for brisk walking at home is fine with me , but, when walking somewhere outside is kind of stress for me . So, basically I did not walk much outdoor when I am in HCM , except going out to buy some mineral water or walk to nearby bakery or restaurant . In airport, I will walk slow , try to keep the speed of my brisk walking , if not I will feel kind of breathless .

Walk up staircase is another issue for me, lucky that I am staying in apartment with lift . Or , I have to watch out and go slow .

Yesterday after visiting my TCM ( Traditional Chinese Medicine ) doctor to take some medicine and have the therapy , I feel better . Then, I went to KL to buy something , park my car and walk a short distance , also have to walk up one flight of staircase. With the hot weather , dusty air in KL , it's really a big test for me . Feel a little breathless after the walk and have to slow down to get my breath back to normal.

Looks like my lung condition is getting bad, could be cause by the tumour.

Anyway, since I have learn in the past 3 1/2 years how to live with lung cancer, I should not have problem to learn how to live with my existing lung condition . I will make it . With the healing and blessing from Lord, I will over come it ... :) .

Weather is hot, it's just too hot . Hopefully rain will be back tonight . Miss the cooling weather .

All well , all well , everything will be good and well .

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment