Saturday, January 28, 2012

Year of Dragon

So fast, today is the 6th day of year of Dragon .
Been busy since new year eve until yesterday with reunion dinner, all the visiting , family and friend gathering. With all the food and not having proper rest , finally body system give warning yesterday afternoon with sore throat and feel like going to fall sick.
Late afternoon , took vitamin C and start to drink water to flush body heat , have a good nap . After dinner, took my supplement and go to bed early . Wake up mid night, use salt water to clear my throat , drink two glass of water and 1/2 glass of ginger water, then, back to sleep . Feeling better this morming , but, not recover yet . Get back to simple healthy diet with vege and small portion of food , end up with meal every two to three hours . Continue with salt water clear my throat and eat some garlic . Feeling much much better now . But, will need atleast another day of proper rest and diet control to ensure full recovery.
Great ! As long as my body alarm system is working and alert me , it is good ! Anyway, this alarm also alert me that I am too relax for the past weeks on diet and I should seriously back to discipline myself, before anything goes wrong .
I am falling to the problem that I have highlighted sometime ago . When we getting a little better each day, we start to give lot of reason to take more and more unhealthy food and start to relax on many right things that we should do . Then, we end up with body system knockdown .
I wish that my condition will not be too bad and will fully recover in next couple of days, so that , I am ready to start treatment anytime next month.
Time to have good rest , proper diet , execise .
Wishing everyone have a Joyful and Happy day .
Happy New Year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment