Friday, January 13, 2012

TET Holiday

The gastric medicine did help , but, somehow have some side effect, I feel tired .
Since yesterday I reduce it to once a day, instead of twice a day and feel better.
Hopefully it still works with once a day , so that I can have a comfortable travelling tomorow .
Anyway, comparing with my condition in Nov and Dec , I have nothing to complain and I feel grateful and thankful to the healing from Lord .
Looking forward to tomorrow travelling and wish all goes well . This trip I will just stay overnight, since Lunar New Year is around the corner, everyone in Vietnam should be very busy getting ready for the New Year celebration, so, better for me to make a short visit and back home.
In Vietnam they call Lunar New Year , TET Holiday and most offices closed for holiday as early as 21st Jan and will only resume operation on 28th Jan . It is a big celebration in Vietnam .
Looking forward to coming Sunday for reunion dinner with family , feel GOOD !

No comments:

Post a Comment