Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good morning !
It's 10th Jan 2012 today .
Nothing special for the last 9 days , still carry on my Chinese therapy and medicine .
So far it help to boost my energy and improve/ strengthen my body system, but, not manage to solve my stomach upset .
Other than that everything goes well .
Thanks Lord , thanks for His blessing and healing to keep me well and let me have a good recovery .
Praise the Lord !

After about 5 weeks into the Chinese therapy and medication, yesterday, I decided to pay a visit to nearby clinic to get some
western medication to treat my stomach problem. I think it is time to do something else and should not let the problem prolong .
Explained my situation to doctor and inform her about my cancer treatment, she suggest me to take Apo-Ranitidine (Zantac)300mg,
It is for gastritis/ulcer, a tablet every 12 hours .
I start the medication yesterday 4pm and temporary stop the chinese medication . For until now , it works well and I just take the medicine for second time at 3.30am .
If all goes well by 8am, I will start my chinese medicine again .
Believe it and it will works , wait for my good news .

I do not know and can not tell you what is ahead for me, but, I know that if we believe Lord have plan for us and good day is ahead of us , it will happen .

God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment