Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6 months scan ... Looking forward to good news

Finally I went to hospital yesterday for blood test and X ray.

Will meet doctor this morning to know the result of tumor marker and x ray.
If x ray show no lung fluid build up or lung fluid under control, I will proceed for CT scan and will discuss with doctor to include bone scan and brain mri .

This time I have some concern of the scan result, not as relax as the past few scan arrangement. Maybe it is because of the pain on my back.

Well ! Whatever the result, I have to face it.

It is eiher to start some treatment or to have another few months of HOLIDAY from chemo.

Yes ! I looking forward to HOLIDAY from chemo treatment .

Lord , please bless me to have good scan result .

........ BELIEVE and it will happen ...........

2 comments:

  1. I am cheering for you and hoping you will be able to have chemo break. My mom just had scan this morning and we will find out tomorrow if the chemo is working. Praying for good results for the both of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord will bless us with good result .

    ReplyDelete