Sunday, June 24, 2012

Praise the Lord ! 4th year , feel GREAT !

Feel great today , it's my 4th year.

Praise the Lord ! Thanks for his healing , his grace, mercy, love, blessing shower on me everyday .

Thanks for all the prayer .

Thanks my wife and daughter, my parent, sibling, relative and friends .

Thanks for all your care , support , prayer .

I love you all and may Lord bless you to have a great great day .

This year means lots to me, as end last year and early this year, I went thro' the high level of pain and poor body system and it take almost half a year for me to regain strength and feel good . Without the healing and blessing from Lord , support from my family and all of you, I may not be good as of today .

Look back to what happen on 24th June 2008, just feel it is amazing and it is a miracle for me .

I pray for many more years of quality life and pray fof wisdom from Lord to guide and lead me how to serve him, how to share my experience and knowledge to assist others.

Leaving Ho Chi Minh this afternoon for Kuala Lumpur . Manage to stay well for the last two nights , and will take good rest for the next couple of days, as it is very usual for me to feel tired after travelling, even for short trip.

Next thing to do is to fix appointment with my doctor and proceed with my blood test and scan. Pray for good result .

No worry , be HAPPY , eveything will be fine and looking forward to another year of good and quality life journey .

God bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment