Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weather in Ho Chi Minh is as hot in KL .
Safely arrive here yesterday evening, after we miss the afternoon flight.
Well, by missing the flight, we have more time to enjoy our food in KL airport, no rushing for our meal , hahahaha, miss something and gain something.
Flight is okay , the hotel apartment we stay is nice and comfortable.
Will spend two nights here and be back home tomorrow .

Enjoy some nice Vietnamses food yesterday , yummy !

There is no changes overhere from my last visit, maybe more car on the road.
As the country open up , it is normal to see more and more rich getting richer and luxury thing getting more around the city .

God bless, my health condition for this travelling is good and pray for blessing to be good during my stay here , thanks God .

Eagerly looking forward to tomorrow , will tell you why in my next posting .

Well ! Feel GREAT .

May Lord bless us to have a joyful weekend

So, please take time for a rest and enjoy the blessing from Lord.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're traveling SK! Is it hard traveling? Do you speak vietnamese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , Lana ,
    Not really hard for my travelling, as I always make sure I am well before I decide for the trip, so, depends on how far is the place to go and weather, days before the trip, I will start doing more workout and rest well to makesure my condition is well and good .
    One thing bad about me is do not hv the talent in learning up language, so, no, I don't speak vietnamese.

    ReplyDelete