Friday, June 29, 2012

It show up in my brain and say ' Hello SK '

After 4 years , finally it show up in my brain and say ' Hello SK ' .

So, I reply ' Hi ! small c , you will not enjoy playing here , soon you will be burn out '

I am going to experience new thing in cancer treatment , we call it RADIATION . Doctor told me today, it will be WBR ( whole brain radiation ) to get ride of all the small c around my brain.

On wednesday, I complain about the noise of brain MRI and say that I will not do it again in future unless doctor ask me to do so. But, now, I am happy that I make a good decision to request doctor to arrange brain MRI for me . Thanks Lord bless me with wisdom and guide me to make good decision . If not, I will not know the small c already there and will end up with pain and so on in coming months. It is good to detect it fast and get ride of it immediate.

Praise the Lord ! Feel great !

In hospital today to arrange the proper set up of face frame for my WBR on 9/7/12 , if no side effect or minimum side effect, I will proceed with chemo after radiation ( 5 days with 5 minutes a day ). This time going to use Gemzar (gemcitabine) with Navelbine (Vinorelbine), maybe for 6 cycles.

Next week I will take lot of rest, eat well , enjoy my food, get things organise properly and get ready for the treatment.

Okay ! Ready go . Looking forward to face this new experience .

Thanks Lord for your healing and blessing and pray for your healing and blessing continue to touch upon me and guide me , lead me to walk thro' this journey, in Jesus name I pray . Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment