Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I am back

Hi all ! I been missing since last post in May .
But, no worry , I am doing fine .
Just feel kind of tired since back from holiday and busy to get some of the things settle down.

God is great ! He answer my prayer and keep me well to make it for the trip.

I fly off with family on 25th May to Shanghai and safely back home in a week .
Was informed that weather is bad (rainy day) before we arrive in Shanghai and feel so blessed that the next few days after our arrival in Shanghai, it is sunny day.
Good for us to move around the city , but, a bit too hot in the afternoon . Morning and evening is nice . Except one of the day it is raining and just too cold for me, and end up I am feeling bad in the evening, but, manage to get it settle down with minimum problem to my lung with panadol, ginger and garlic . If not, I will be in big problem .

The city is nice to walk around and pack with people everywhere. Especially on Sat and Sun in main tourist area.

One of the day, we rent a taxi for a day trip to Suzhou and also visit one of the water village on the way back to Shanghai .

Overall, the trip is nice, a good family trip, we enjoy the food and everything, except some complain about their wash room .

Anyway, it is tiring with lots of walking .

Yesterday I went over to Hospice Malaysia in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, to join the day care . They organise day care twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday . We have group exercise in the morning and follow by some technic in breathing , thereafter, foot massage and so on with karaoke session . After lunch, we are free to take a nap or sit around to have a chat with each other, then, tea time we play Bingo game and it end about 3.30 pm.

The centre is clean and nice, volunteer in the centre is so caring and everything is very proper organise.

Big thanks to Hospice Malaysia and all the volunteer, they did a very very good job.

Wish I will get better and one day can join the volunteer team .

The nurse and doctor in Hospice Malaysia went thro' my medical report and make a brief check up on my condition . Looks like things under control , but, what happen inside of me , have to wait until I go for my coming CT scan.

If all goes well as per my plan, I will go for the scan after I get back from my travelling before end of this month .

Feel tired and time to take a rest .

God bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment