Saturday, June 16, 2012

Haze is back in Malaysia , it is bad for lung .

Haze is an annual affair for us in Malaysia toward the hot month in mid of every year.
It's reported in news that it's due to the burning in some area in Indonesia and the wind blow the smoke over to Malaysia.

It is hard to make decision whether to open window or just close it and stay Inside aircon room. At times, the smell from haze is terrible , kind of wood burning smell, normally towards night.

Outdoor brisk walking and exercise have to stop to avoid further damage to my lung , and need to drink lot of water. Well, it start about week, and yesterday is really bad, have to pray for rain to make air quality improve.

Hahahaha ! Finally there is reason for us to tell children stop to sing ' Rain Rain go away ' .

If situation of air quality not improve, soon the Government will call for all school to stop outdoor activity.

To all cancer patient, especially lung cancer, time to stop all out door exercise and stay indoor until the air quality improve.

Back pain ...

Lately. Back pain make a come back and it seems to cause by cold and sitting/sleeping position. Anyway, I am still monitoring closely on it.

When pain start to strike me few weeks ago, I took one tablet of panadol and manage to get it under control. It normally happen at night, when I am tired.
The same kind of pain strike me for two nights when I am in Shanghai after too much of walking , anyway, I manage to get it under control with panadol.

Last week it start to strike again at night, first night settle it with one tablet of panadol and second night , panadol only work for 2 hours and pain start to strike again. To avoid side effect of taking additional panadol with empty stomach, I sit in living hall for some food, and to my surprise, the pain go away . Then, I decided to off the aircon in my room , and it works , I sleep well without additional panadol
and pain.

Same pain still strike me any time of the day and what I do now is to wear double clothing when I am in aircon room, meantime, I will try to walk around and strech my body a bit to get the pain away before it get worst.

Well, so far it works and I plan to take a bone scan by end of this month when I go for CT scan appointment.

Praying for haze to end as soon as possible and back pain stop disturb me .

May Lord's blessing be with us always and guide us , lead us to live our life the way he want us to live .

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment