Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nice food , yummy !

Food in Pantai Hospital K.L. Is getting better and better, good improvement .
Most important is now they deliver warm food to each room, so , no need to request nurse in ward to heat up food for me .
I have chicken chop tonight, lovely and nice, like having room service in hotel .

I have my blood test and x ray report after a long wait in cancer centre for doctor since morning, as there's many patient have chemo treatment today, so , doctor have to attend to them first, before attend to follow-up patient like me .

What's the result ?

Well ! Blood test report looks ok , except the reading of tumor marker jump up to new record , slightly more than 3700. It is slightly more than 50% increase from previous reading of about 2400. Sign of activity .

As for X Ray, no significant changes, but, did show in the film for more activities compare to previous X ray in March .

Right before dinner, I have my Brain MRI scan and tomorrow morning for CT scan for chest, abdomen and pelvis.
Doctor advise me not a need for bone scan, what we will do is to see the result of CT scan, if there is sign of bone problem in certain part, then, will take bone scan on the part only . Well, it make sense for me , so , let see what happen with the CT scan result tomorrow.

I hate the sound when going thro' brain MRI scan and I do not think I will ask for brain MRI scan in future, unless doctor ask . So far, most of the time is my request for the scan, as I just want to make sure if something spread to brain, I can make fast decision to get ride of it.

Anyway, I am happy with my dinner and enjoy it, it make my day.

Looking forward to tomorrow scan and wish all well .

Good night.

God bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment